HomePortalCalendarMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | .
 

 BadBoy old member wants back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BadBoy

Slys World Team Forum User



Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-03-15

PostSubject: BadBoy old member wants back   Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:05 am

Hi All i dit talk with inspector and today in afternoon i playd with 2fast my old buddy i playd alot with, so i decided i want back.
Inspector told me all i must do is write that i want back,so here i am.
I am glad that swt decided to go on with this nice famely clan.
Back to top Go down
2Fast

SWT Moderator

SWT Moderator
avatar


Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:14 am

BadBoy wrote:
Hi All i dit talk with inspector and today in afternoon i playd with 2fast my old buddy i playd alot with, so i decided i want back.
Inspector told me all i must do is write that i want back,so here i am.
I am glad that swt decided to go on with this nice famely clan.

Hehehe Last you oldest fart are back in business  bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers 

Wellcome back friend !


_________________
Life sucks and then you die....
Back to top Go down
BadBoy

Slys World Team Forum User



Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-03-15

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:20 am

2Fast wrote:
BadBoy wrote:
Hi All i dit talk with inspector and today in afternoon i playd with 2fast my old buddy i playd alot with, so i decided i want back.
Inspector told me all i must do is write that i want back,so here i am.
I am glad that swt decided to go on with this nice famely clan.

Hehehe Last you oldest fart are back in business  bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers 

Wellcome back friend !

thanks its good to be back
Back to top Go down
Inspector

SWT Administator

SWT Administator
avatar


Posts : 266
Join date : 2014-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Slovenia - Marijuana fields

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:05 am

Hi BadBoy, nice to see you back ! Ill make you member right away, no probation period needed for you Smile

Cya in server Wink

PS: I don't know your rank from before, so you get a new one Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://swtclan.cool.st
BadBoy

Slys World Team Forum User



Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-03-15

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:41 am

Inspector wrote:
Hi BadBoy, nice to see you back ! Ill make you member right away, no probation period needed for you Smile

Cya in server Wink

PS: I don't know your rank from before, so you get a new one Very Happy

Thanks and hope to see you in server, i am badboy for live.
Back to top Go down
Ruston

SWT Administator

SWT Administator
avatar


Posts : 116
Join date : 2014-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:58 am

Welcome back Bady ! Smile

_________________

Back to top Go down
BadBoy

Slys World Team Forum User



Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-03-15

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:11 am

BadBoy wrote:
Inspector wrote:
Hi BadBoy, nice to see you back ! Ill make you member right away, no probation period needed for you Smile

Cya in server Wink

PS: I don't know your rank from before, so you get a new one Very Happy

Thanks and hope to see you in server, i am badboy for live.

i think i had rank of LTC
Back to top Go down
Inspector

SWT Administator

SWT Administator
avatar


Posts : 266
Join date : 2014-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Slovenia - Marijuana fields

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:44 am

I made you an admin for now ;D You can still gain some promotions hehe Very Happy bounce 

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://swtclan.cool.st
(GR)HeRo

SWT Moderator

SWT Moderator


Posts : 64
Join date : 2014-01-16
Age : 24
Location : Greece-Athens/Libya-Tripoli

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:00 pm

haha old farts are coming back whose next ? sly ?  lol! bounce bounce bounce 
p.s welcome back badboy!!
badboy badboy whats you gonna do when...
Back to top Go down
BadBoy

Slys World Team Forum User



Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-03-15

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:48 pm

(GR)HeRo wrote:
haha old farts are coming back whose next ? sly ?  lol! bounce bounce bounce 
p.s welcome back badboy!!
badboy badboy whats you gonna do when...

Thanks man, and yes what you gonne do wen i come for you.
Back to top Go down
19Street95

SWT Member

SWT Member
avatar


Posts : 33
Join date : 2014-01-22
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:56 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
BadBoy

Slys World Team Forum User



Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-03-15

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:49 pm

19Street95 wrote:
Welcome back!

Thanks street, hope to see you in game.
Back to top Go down
TUGA

SWT Member

SWT Member
avatar


Posts : 66
Join date : 2014-01-15
Age : 35
Location : portugal

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:44 am

hey and welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
GTXBeast

Slys World Team Forum User

avatar


Posts : 57
Join date : 2014-01-20

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 am

Yo welcome back Buddy
Back to top Go down
http://Fahady500.blogspot.com
BadBoy

Slys World Team Forum User



Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-03-15

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:19 pm

TUGA wrote:
hey and welcome Smile

Thanks Tuga Smile 
Back to top Go down
BadBoy

Slys World Team Forum User



Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-03-15

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:19 pm

GTXBeast wrote:
Yo welcome back Buddy

Thanks GTXBeast, see you in game.
Back to top Go down
Zero

SWT Member

SWT Member
avatar


Posts : 77
Join date : 2014-01-15
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:10 pm

welcome back badboy  cheers 
Back to top Go down
BadBoy

Slys World Team Forum User



Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-03-15

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:22 am

Zero wrote:
welcome back badboy  cheers 

Thanks man, and its good to be back. lol! 
Back to top Go down
OPP500

SWT Member

SWT Member
avatar


Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-01-16

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:05 pm

welcome back mate

Bad boy bad boy what you gonna do when we come for you  afro afro afro afro 
Back to top Go down
BadBoy

Slys World Team Forum User



Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-03-15

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:53 pm

OPP500 wrote:
welcome back mate

Bad boy bad boy what you gonna do when we come for you  afro afro afro afro 

Thanks man, and i gonne kill you wen you come for me, lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
(GR)HeRo

SWT Moderator

SWT Moderator


Posts : 64
Join date : 2014-01-16
Age : 24
Location : Greece-Athens/Libya-Tripoli

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:09 am

BadBoy wrote:
(GR)HeRo wrote:
haha old farts are coming back whose next ? sly ?  lol! bounce bounce bounce 
p.s welcome back badboy!!
badboy badboy whats you gonna do when...

Thanks man, and yes what you gonne do wen i come for you.
i'll bring you opp to met his badboy Very Happy bounce bounce 

_________________
Raptr Gamercard
Back to top Go down
Goldfinger

SWT Member

SWT Member
avatar


Posts : 100
Join date : 2014-01-15
Age : 31
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:28 pm

hi again BadBoy Very Happy nice to have you here Smile i hope we all meet in game and have some fun together like good old days bounce 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





PostSubject: Re: BadBoy old member wants back   

Back to top Go down
 

BadBoy old member wants back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Falcon AMC 20T clutch back plate removal
» Left Back Needed
» Tubular cross member
» The Man Who Steals Back Boats For A Living
» NSRCC Member - Weekend

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slys World Team :: Recrutation :: Closed/Accepted Applications-